Attention Healthcare Professionals:
We have immediate per diem and full-time openings throughout Phoenix for RNs with Telemetry, Med/Surg, ICU (Critical Care), and ER experience. A minimum of two years of hospital experience is required for all nurses.
We also have full time opportunities for Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Arizona Licensed Social Workers/Counselors.
Maxim Staffing Solutions:
Maxim Staffing Solutions is a leading nationwide provider of staffing services for Nursing personnel. We assist more than 150 hospitals, school systems, correctional facilities, health clinics, psychiatric facilities, and other acute care and long-term care facilities in Arizona. Our focus is to provide our clients with a full spectrum of healthcare solutions by staffing medical professionals on a per diem, temp-to-perm, or permanent basis. Having served the valley for more than 10 years, Phoenix Staffing offers comprehensive customer service to both our clients and staff.
At Maxim Staffing Solutions, we work with healthcare professionals to help them find rewarding employment opportunities. We know that our employees desire comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options, and rewarding assignments in diverse medical environments. Our staff will work to match your skills, experience, and schedule to find long-term or short-term positions that align with your individual skills and goals.
Click Here to view all available Jobs in Phoenix!
Hours of Operations*:
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
*On Call: 6 p.m. - 8 a.m. AND during the weekends!
*On Call during ALL Holidays!
The Maxim Advantage:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule (full time and PRN)
- Direct Deposit/Global Cash Card
- Fun, Positive Work Environment
- Friendly Internal Staff
- Bonuses and Incentives (Employee of the month)
- 24-hour On-Call Service
- Traveling Opportunities
Get to know our team:
Join us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Organizations we support:
- ASAPA (The Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants)
- ASU (Arizona State University)
- ARBoPA (Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants)
- AzAADAC (Arizona Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors)
- AZAPT (Arizona Branch of the Association for Play Therapy)
- AZAMFT (Arizona Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
- AzDA (Arizona Dietetic Association)
- AZDVS (Arizona Department of Veterans' Services)
- AZNP (Arizona Nurse Practitioner Council)
- Brookline (Brookline College)
- Carrington (Carrington College)
- CollegeAmerica (CollegeAmerica)
- CAZNAP (Coalition of Arizona Nurses in Advanced Practice)
- DeVry (DeVry University)
- Everest (Everest College)