Attention Healthcare Professionals:
Learn how to earn extra income by working PRN!
We have immediate per diem and full-time openings throughout Phoenix for RNs with Telemetry (Tele), Intensive Care Unit (ICU/CCU), Emergency Room (ER), and travel experience. A minimum of two years of hospital experience is required for all nurses.
We also have full time opportunities for Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Arizona Licensed Clinical Social Workers/Counselors.
Maxim Staffing Solutions:
Maxim Staffing Solutions is a leading nationwide provider of staffing services for Nursing personnel. We assist more than 150 hospitals, school systems, correctional facilities, health clinics, psychiatric facilities, and other acute care and long-term care facilities in Arizona. Our focus is to provide our clients with a full spectrum of healthcare solutions by staffing medical professionals on a per diem, temp-to-perm, permanent, and travel basis. Having served the valley for more than 10 years, Phoenix Staffing offers comprehensive customer service to both our clients and staff.
At Maxim Staffing Solutions, we work with healthcare professionals to help them find rewarding employment opportunities. We know that our employees desire comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options, and rewarding assignments in diverse medical environments. Our staff will work to match your skills, experience, and schedule to find long-term or short-term positions that align with your individual skills and goals.
Click Here to view all available Jobs in Phoenix!
Hours of Operations*:
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
*On call: 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. AND during the weekends!
*On call during ALL Holidays!
Montly Healthcare Acknowledgement:
** February is American Heart Month **
February 7th - National Wear Red Day!
February 14th - Valentines Day
February 17th - President's Day
February 3-9 (PeriAnesthesia Nurses Awareness Week)
February 9-15 (Cardiovascular Professionals Week)
February 23-1 (National Eating Disorders Awareness Week)
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules (full time, PRN)
- Travel contracts nationwide
- Direct deposit/Global Cash Card
- Fun, positive work environment
- Friendly support staff
- Bonuses and incentives
- 24 hour on-call service
- Travel opportunities
Get to know our team:
Join us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Organizations we support:
- ASAPA (The Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants)
- ASU (Arizona State University)
- ARBoPA (Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants)
- AzAADAC (Arizona Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors)
- AZAPT (Arizona Branch of the Association for Play Therapy)
- AZAMFT (Arizona Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
- AzDA (Arizona Dietetic Association)
- AZDVS (Arizona Department of Veterans' Services)
- AZNP (Arizona Nurse Practitioner Council)
- Brookline (Brookline College)
- Carrington (Carrington College)
- CollegeAmerica (CollegeAmerica)
- CAZNAP (Coalition of Arizona Nurses in Advanced Practice)
- DeVry (DeVry University)
- Everest (Everest College)