NEW PITTSBURGH REGISTERED NURSE OPENINGS!
Maxim Staffing Solutions has new ICU, Tele, Labor and Delivery, and Emergency Room openings for dedicated and experienced Registered Nurses in the Greater Pittsburgh area!
Hospitals in Beaver Falls, Oakdale, Oakland, Aspinwall, Monroeville, North Side, Erie, Sewickley, Sharon, and all of the Pittsburgh area are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with the listed specialties for new full-time, part-time, PRN, and guaranteed contract work. Many of these opportunities are temp-to-perm, where you will have the opportunity to get your foot in the door at some of the most respected hospitals in Pennsylvania.
These openings include rewarding assignments, flexible shifts, great working environments, new up-to-date technology, possible sign-on bonuses, permanent placement opportunities, and very competitive pay.
At least one year of applicable experience in the listed specialty areas is required to qualify for these openings.
If you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities or other RN openings we have, apply today or contact us using the form to the right.
Maxim Staffing Solutions:
We are a leading nationwide provider of staffing services for nurses, allied health professionals, and administrative personnel. We assist many of the country's hospitals, nursing homes, school systems, and other medical facilities with a full spectrum of healthcare needs by staffing medical and administrative professionals on a per diem, temp-to-perm, or permanent basis.
To learn more about our services, please fill out the contact form to your right and a Maxim representative will be in touch with you shortly.
At Maxim Staffing Solutions, we work with healthcare professionals to help them find rewarding employment opportunities. We know that our employees desire comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options, and rewarding assignments in diverse medical environments. Our staff will work to match your skills, experience, and schedule to find long-term or short-term positions that align with your individual skills and goals.
Start Your Job Search Here .
Pittsburgh Nurse Staffing
- David Bellflower - Administrative Officer
- Allison Rayburg - Manager of Branch Operations
- Jessica Cullum - Credentialing Team Lead
- Michael DiPaolo - Accounts Manager
- Thomas Gillespie - Healthcare Recruiter
- Matthew Schreiber - Healthcare Recruiter
- Daniel Polizzano - Service Coordinator
- Alexandra Chirillo - Credentialing Coordinator
- Meredith Murphy - On Call Coordinator
Pittsburgh Government Staffing
- Joe Bosetti - Senior Recruiter
- Leah Henchell - Credentialing Specialist
- Chelsea Keller - Administrative Assistant
- Kristen Schwiederowski - Administrative Assistant
Pittsburgh Schools Staffing
- Leah Maravich - Accounts Manager
- Heather Grab - Administrative Assistant
- Blaze LaBoon - Healthcare Recruiter
- Julie Gallo - Healthcare Recruiter
- Courtney McCarthy - Credentialing Coordinator
Pittsburgh Allied Staffing
- Matthew Scott - Accounts Manager
- Adam Wright - Healthcare Recruiter
- Larissa Callas - Healthcare Recruiter
- Michelle Colosimo - Credentialing Coordinator
Pittsburgh Recruiting Hub
- Andrew Kuhn - Senior Program Manager
- Lori Hudson - Professional Healthcare Recruiter
- Lindsey Rymarowicz - Heathcare Recruiter
The Maxim Advantage:
- Screening Process - to help us select qualified professionals
- Around-the-Clock-Accessibility - Recruiters on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experienced Support Staff - employees are trained on the entire staffing process
- Tradition - we have over 20 years of experience
- Employee Benefits - we recognize that comprehensive benefits are important
Maxim Staffing Solutions offers a wide range of healthcare jobs and medical staffing solutions.
Career Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
Maxim Staffing Solutions staff nurses, allied health, administrative healthcare personnel, and medical professionals in a variety of different medical settings nationwide. This includes, but is not limited to:
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim Staffing Solutions one of the leading medical staffing and healthcare job placement agencies in the nation. Contact us today to learn more about our staffing solutions or start your job search.
Pittsburgh Staffing Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We are on call 24/7. A Pittsburgh Staffing office team member can always be reached by calling the office number, 412-505-0514, at any time of the day or night.
|Find us on Facebook.|| Follow us on Twitter.|