The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining compliance of external / field employee personnel records in accordance with all Maxim Staffing Solutions (MSS), state, federal, and regulatory agency standards. Additionally, the Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for the overall administrative/human resources activities within the office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets all applicants/visitors to the office
• Reviews candidate application to ensure proper completion, and provides follow up as
• Processes the pre-hire background searches, including, but not limited to OIG, EPLS, NSOPR,
Company Global, and criminal background searches through the appropriate Consumer
Reporting Agency (or records repository)
• Reviews name-based search results to ensure compliance with MSS background policy
• Assists with the scheduling and facilitation of new employee orientation
• Prepares various employment-related letters (applicant notification letter for ineligible hires,
welcome letter for new hires, FCRA compliance, etc.)
• Provides contingent offer letter to eligible candidates for review and signature
• Initiates and assists candidates through the onboarding process per the MSS hiring policy
• Ensures the timely completion of all required orientation documents, verifications, and training
• Enters data regarding employee information and credential expirations into system of record
• Tracks credential expiration dates and secures updated documents
• Responds to incoming reference requests
• Assists with the coordination of timesheet collection process
• Introduces newest field staff to Recruiters, Account Managers, and Clinical Staff (if applicable)
• Prepares and accurately maintains employee personnel files to meet MSS current standards,
and submits to the Accounts Manager or designee for final review and signature
• Processes field employee terminations, including notifying Payroll and updating employee status
in system(s) of record Purges inactive external files for potential quality employees
• Mail processing: Distributing incoming mail and coordinates/processes outgoing mail
• Prepares employee mailings (birthday cards, notification letters, etc.)
• Participates in weekly staff meetings, providing credential expiration and compliance updates
• Completes weekly and monthly reports as instructed by their assigned District Credentialing
• Audits personnel files on a monthly basis for performance measure data collection
• Responsible for various office administrative functions including ordering office supplies,
answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, monitoring incoming/outgoing facsimiles.
• Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
• Candidate will plan and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
• Conduct research, and provide information via the telephone, postal mail, and e-mail.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent form two year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive professional business relationships with the branch level leadership and office staff.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft office required.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: secretarial, administrative, clerical, clerk, admin., receptionist, assistant, data entry, data-entry, front-desk, secretary, front desk