An individual who possesses a Masters of Social Work degree; who in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, has input in the development of the plan of care for those patients requiring social work intervention. Provide medically necessary intervention to patients who have social or emotional problems which are or are expected to be an impediment to the effective treatment of the patient's medical condition and/or rate of recovery. Additionally, provides these services in accordance with physician's orders.
Maxim Staffing Solutions currently has LCSW openings in the Gainvesville and surrounding areas. Please see below for further information:
-1+ years of recent Social Work experience
-days available, Mon-Fri
-contracts available for Feb 15 start date
-contract length: 1-3 mongths with possibility of extensions
-inpatient adult psychiatry
If you are interested in healthcare job opportunities with Maxim or know of anyone who may be, please visit us online, submit an online application, call Betsy Poe at 443-860-5539, or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maxim's employees are our greatest asset in making us a leader in the healthcare industry. If you choose to work with Maxim, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401(k)
- Weekly Paychecks and Direct Deposit
- Competitive Wages
- Contract, Temp-to-Perm, Travel, and Direct Hire
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Assistance 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
• Provides medically necessary social work intervention in accordance with physician's orders.
• Assesses patient's psychosocial needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies interventions to meet the established patient goals.
• Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
• Facilitates patient referrals to community agencies when appropriate.
• Provides financial counseling when necessary to achieve the treatment goals established by the multidisciplinary.
• Assists patient/family/caregivers in planning for present and future psychosocial needs as related to the patient's current status and prognosis including terminal illness.
• Adheres to all Maxim policies and procedures while providing services to patients.
• Adheres to all Maxim expectations with regards to preparation and submission of required paperwork.
• Observes and reports patient progress and/or changes in patient status to physician and appropriate multidisciplinary team members.
• May be asked to participate in Multi-disciplinary Patient Care Conference, PI Committees, Professional Advisory Board and Maxim in-services programs.
• Other duties as assigned
• Master of Social Work degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education preferred.
• Minimum of one year of social work experience in a health care environment in the last two years preferred.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
• Current PPD or Chest X-ray
• Reliable transportation.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening test with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must meet all of Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.