Bilingual Customer Service Representative needed!
Maxim Staffing Solutions is currently hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives with healthcare experience. The Customer Service Reps will work at a prominent hospital in the Illinois Medical District on a contractual basis. This position is similar to a Patient Service or Registration role.
Qualified candidate must be:
-Bilingual in Spanish and English
-Minimum of high school diploma
-Have at least 1 year of healthcare experience preferably interacting with patients
-Have customer service experience
-Must have a flexible schedule as shifts can change
The hospital requires the following medical documentation:
-TB test (must be within the last year)
-Flu vaccination for this season
-Titers providing verification of immunity to:
If this sounds like something you would be interested in don't hesitate to apply today! For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Rebecca Tolles, Professional Recruiter at email@example.com.
Keywords: bilingual, Spanish, customer service, cna, ma, administrative, patient registration
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent form two year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive professional business relationships with the branch level leadership and office staff.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft office required.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: secretarial, administrative, clerical, clerk, admin., receptionist, assistant, data entry, data-entry, front-desk, secretary, front desk