Currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Associate in Chicago! This position is a permanent job located on the near west side of Chicago. Don’t hesitate to apply today! Please send your resume to Rebecca Tolles, Professional Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rebecca can be reached at 312-577-7350.
Summary: Responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through excellent customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and providing sales coverage by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Process replenishment tickets daily: receive orders from sales representatives thru multiple channels, provide transfers to shipping department, and invoice all tickets.
• Maintain daily ticket log which contains pertinent information regarding product & surgery.
• Resolve lot problems, which involve transferring material when necessary to enable processing of tickets.
• Manage implant/instrument loaner sets & processes.
• Strategic planning of loaner program & support for improving inventory turns.
• Analyze customer issues / problems and provide users with written and verbal instructions for best practices and problem resolution.
• Interface and contribute ideas to the team bringing customer perspective.
• Contact sales representatives when information is needed to process tickets and provides information to sales reps as they call in regard to tickets sent in.
• Process customer requests for surgeries in a timely manner. Inform sales representatives of backorders and process transfers for any backordered items needed for surgery.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task & meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with sales representatives
• Report Open Tickets weekly & Process Credit Memos.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• 2 + years of experience in medical device sales or related job experience
• Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
• Reading Skills
• Computer Literacy
• Keyboard Skills
• Customer Relations
• Customer Service
• Math Aptitude
• Project Management
• Time Management
• Medical Device Knowledge
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
keywords: medical device, sales, account manager, management, customer service