Are you looking for an entry-level management/sales position with opportunity for growth? Are you seeking a career with a company that rewards hard work, dedication, integrity, and passion? If so, a Healthcare Recruiter/Entry-Level Sales Management position with Maxim Staffing Solutions is the right career path for you!
An integral part of Maxim's success is our ability to hire a diverse management/sales force that shares the same vision, passion and dedication as our original founders, which is our dedication to patient care. We look for motivated, competitive individuals who can think outside of the box and bring unique talents to a diverse sales team, while maintaining at all times the company's core commitments to compliance and to providing quality of care to patients.
As a member of our management/sales team, you will be placed on a track to promotion on day one. Your training will begin in a branch office learning the daily business operations and gaining hands-on experience. In addition, you will receive formal training at our corporate headquarters. Maxim is dedicated to the continual professional development of our Management/Sales staff. As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will learn about the Healthcare Industry, Recruiting Techniques and Strategies, Sales, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Office Operations, and Customer Service.
Healthcare Recruiter Core Responsibilities include:
• Support and sustain Maxim's commitment to compliance
o Maintain awareness and understanding of compliance - Maxim business policies and Code of Conduct, Federal/State Regulations, and contract-specific requirements
o Participate in core compliance training and activities
o Identify and communicate areas of risk and potential improvement opportunities
• Recruit potential caregivers
o Locate Healthcare professionals through various sources, including the Internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail and job fairs
o Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates
o Demonstrate the ability to guide a candidate through Maxim's hiring process
o Present qualified candidates to clients
• Assist in the Sales Process
o Manage healthcare professionals and place them on top medical assignments
o Consult with clients to provide appropriate staffing solutions
o Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues
o Provide 24 hour support to our clients
o Analyze financial reports and edit weekly payroll
o Assist Accounts Manager in prospecting new business
• Communicate effectively
o Maintain direct communication with candidates, clients, and team members during the recruiting process
o Resolve client customer service issues
• perform all other duties as assigned
• Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
• Entry-level position
• Dedicated self-starter
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
• Organized with attention to detail
• Time management
• Public relations skills, interpersonal skills, and professional telephone manner
• Customer service
• Desire to pursue a career in management and sales.
What Maxim Can Offer You
Maxim offers its management/sales team the opportunity to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment with a commitment to quality service. Maxim offers its employees an extensive list of trainings that will help you continue to grow as management/sales professionals. Maxim is also pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive pay
• Full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
• 529 college savings plan
• Basic life insurance with the option of supplemental
• 17 days paid time off (*) in addition to holidays
Possibility of relocation upon promotion with proven successful performance
Maxim Staffing Solutions is a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, the largest privately held healthcare staffing company in the nation. Established in 1988 to respond to the nursing shortage, Maxim Healthcare Services has a solid history of providing superior service in medical staffing and job placement in medical professions. Maxim Staffing Solutions has grown from a small team of eager healthcare recruiters to a company with satisfied clients in nearly every corner of the nation.
If interested in applying, please send a cover letter/resume to:
Manager of Business Operations
Maxim Staffing Solutions
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent form two year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive professional business relationships with the branch level leadership and office staff.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft office required.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: secretarial, administrative, clerical, clerk, admin., receptionist, assistant, data entry, data-entry, front-desk, secretary, front desk