Medical Data Entry Specialists - Duluth - Muliple Positions
Duluth, MN 55805
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Back to listing page
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 855-217-7140 for consideration.
Shift Start/End Time: Mon-Fri 8-5. Possible OT opportunities
This is a 6-month contracted position.
Senior Provider Data Specialists develop and maintain standards for database integrity and quality assurance, coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users, and manage communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements. Other responsibilities include conducting audits and providing feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance, maintaining current provider data to ensure the quality of the network, and may be responsible for reporting and tracking provider calls and complaints, or for the support, coordination, and production of the paper directory cycles.
• Provider Demographic and Contractual updates
• Data Entry (quality and Production based)
• Excel Knowledge preferred
• Demonstrate great depth of knowledge/skills in own function.
• Proactively identify solutions to non-standard requests.
• Solve moderately complex problems on own.
• Work with team to solve complex problems.
• Plan, prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives.
• May coordinate work of other team members.
• High school diploma
• 2+ years of data entry experience.
• Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
• 4+ years experience in the healthcare industry.
• 2+ years experience in medical claims processing.
• Experience working with healthcare providers is preferred.
• Customer service experience is preferred.
• Proficiency with medical terminology preferred.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: 10 key, 10-key, typist, typing, data entry, data-entry, data processor, data processing