Direct the overall Business Office activities in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations to ensure the continued integrity of administrative procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and maintain the physical office space including space planning, maintenance, safety, housekeeping, supplies inventory and equipment.
• Oversee daily administrative support functions
• Supervising the implementation of new office systems
• Organize, coordinate and facilitate office operations and procedures that ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Partner with Human Resources to facilitate the hiring process of new employees.
• Train and orient new employees about office policies, procedures and equipment.
• Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
• Research and develops resource that create timely and efficient workflow.
• Coordinate and plan executive events and meetings
• Assist with the management of employee benefits, holidays
• May perform either duties as required or deemed necessary by Maxim and/or the client/supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED/AA Degree
• Preferred one (1) year of experience
• Ability to work with moderate to limited supervision; ability to follow instructions and be detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
• Successfully pass all Maxim screening exams.
• Successful completion of Maxim background screening and hiring process.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications
• Current TB test or Chest X-Ray
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
-Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
-Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
-Travel Benefits (as applicable)
-24 hour on- call service
Related Keywords: office manager, office, workflow, administrator, admin manager, operations manager