Maxim Staffing Solutions is currently seeking Medical Transcriptionists available for a full-time M-F position working with medical records. Individuals must be very comfortable with data entry along with medical terminology. If interested and available for a full-time opening please apply online and be sure to upload your resume!
• Operates word processing, dictation and transcription equipment and troubleshoots if there are any problems with the equipment.
• Transcribes dictation and type reports, records, patient resumes, surgical procedure documents and miscellaneous correspondence from rough drafts, corrected copy, dictated notes or transcribing machine recordings.
• Verifies patient information for accuracy.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Certification by the American Association for Medical Transcription preferred; Certification may be required for specific assignments.
• Thorough knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, medical procedures, medications and medical test information preferred.
• Competency with transcribing equipment and related computer software.
• One (1) year of experience in medical transcription preferred.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray if required by contract and/or state specific requirements and if in contact with patients either directly or indirectly.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: transcriptionist, medical transcription, medical secretary, medical billing, medical records, medical records clerk, medical assistant, medical asst, medical coder, medical coding, data entry, coding, AAMT, American Association for Medical Transcriptionists, medical terminology