Maxim Staffing is currently seeking an Admissions Counselor for a hospital in the Seattle area. This is a contractual position with a duration through the end of March. This position is in need of an immediate start.
- One year of experience in Admission Counseling
- Strong Costumer Service Skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
• Obtain patient or representative’s personal information.
• Complete data entry.
• Explain regulations of the facility, such as hours of operation, payment of accounts, and schedule charges
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent form two year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Detail oriented
• Courteous helpful attitude
• Internet savvy
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Access
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: admitting clerk, admissions, admissions rep, admissions representative, patient registrar, hospital registrar, hospital admissions, patient services, ADT=Admission, Discharge and Transfer