Maxim Staffing Solutions offers a variety of medical hospital tech jobs. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem, travel, and direct hire sterile processing technician job opportunities in the Allied health field. As an employee of Maxim you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide.
Apply for one of our sterile processing technician jobs today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Sterile Processing Technician Jobs
Performs multiple tasks that assist in the daily operation of all units as well as takes responsibility for customer service. Sterile Processing Technicians maintain extensive knowledge regarding processes used in the decontamination, inspection, cleaning, assembling and packaging of medical/surgical material according to established standards and procedures to ensure a sterile and functioning supply of materials. Some job duties of a Sterile Processing Technician may include:
- Preparing trays for designated areas according to prescribed procedures
- Wrapping and/or packaging items for specified areas according to procedures prescribed for designated areas
- Operating bar code instrument tracking system
- Working with Operating Room personnel to ensure specialty trays are handled in the prescribed manner
- Dissembling, cleaning, assembling and testing specialty instrumentation and equipment for proper functionality
- Differentiating between single-use and reusable items
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and materials to include documenting usage, issuing, receiving and reordering as assigned
- Adhering to all Maxim and worksite rules, Policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading medical staffing agencies in the nation. Search our sterile processing technician jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem, or direct hire positions.