Maxim Staffing Solutions offers a variety of medical administration jobs. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem and direct hire medical secretary job opportunities in the medical administration field. As an employee of Maxim you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide
Apply for one of our medical secretary job today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Medical Secretary / Receptionist Jobs
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Some of the job duties of a medical secretary / receptionist may include:
- Providing secretarial support to clinical staff
- Obtaining pre-certifications as required by health care insurers or managed care providers
- Informing patients of costs for care being provided, and guiding them to appropriate resources for further information
- Typing routine correspondence and reports from dictation or handwritten copy
- Answering telephones, screening callers, relaying messages, and greeting visitors
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading medical imaging staffing agencies in the nation. Search our medical administration jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem or direct hire medical secretary jobs.