Maxim Staffing Solutions offers a variety of medical imaging jobs. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem, and direct hire vascular tech job opportunities in the Allied health field. As an employee of Maxim you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide.
Apply for one of our Vascular Tech jobs today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Vascular Technologist Jobs
The Vascular Technologist works on vessels that carry or circulate fluids, such as blood through the body. Must be RVT certified within ARDMS.
- Performs various noninvasive tests, at the request of attending Physicians, in the Vascular Laboratory using continuous wave Doppler, Duplex Ultrasound machines, Photoplethysmography PPG machines, and related equipment
- Listens to and views blood flow velocity and wave forms for the detection of obstructions
- Explains disease patterns and writes preliminary interpretations of test results for nursing personnel and Physicians
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs, and provides the care needed as described in the unit/area/department policies and procedures
- Participates in vascular research, gathering data or other designated activities under the supervision of the Medical Director
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading medical imaging staffing agencies in the nation. Search our imaging jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem or direct hire vascular technologist jobs.