Maxim Staffing Solutions is dedicated to providing a level of service to our clients that has paved the way to rewarding mammography job opportunities in the field of radiology. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem, and direct placement Mammography Technician positions. As a Maxim employee you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide.
Apply for one of our mammography jobs today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Mammography Technician Jobs
Must be ARRT (M) certified. A Mammography Tech must first be registered as a Radiologic Technologist. Perform a variety of technical activities associated with the performance of screening and diagnostic mammography procedures. Some job duties of a Mammo Tech may include:
- Performing a variety of tasks involving the operation of mammographic radiographic equipment and other equipment/devices as appropriate
- Explaining mammography procedure to all patients; answering any patient questions or concerns
- Positioning patients, using immobilization when necessary. Calculating exposure factors, assisting physicians
- Performing the quality control functions related to mammography
- Evaluating radiographs for diagnostic quality, obtaining additional images as needed
- Preparing and setting up medical supplies using aseptic techniques if appropriate. Explaining procedures to patients
- Developing mammography film, matching with the appropriate paperwork for interpretation
- Charging mammography procedures and supplies to the patient's medical record
- Assisting in maintenance and compilation of statistical data
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading radiology staffing agencies in the nation. Search our radiology jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem or direct hire mammographer jobs.