Maxim Staffing Solutions is dedicated to providing a level of service to our clients that has paved the way to rewarding radiologic technologist job opportunities in the field of radiology. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem, and direct placement Radiology Technician positions. As a Maxim employee you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide.
Apply for one of our radiologic technologist jobs today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Radiology Technologist Jobs
Must be ARRT (R) or ASRT. Most states require licensure. Job duties for a Radiology Technologist, or Radiology Tech, may include:
- Producing x-ray films (radiographs) of parts of the human body for use in diagnosing medical problems
- Preventing unnecessary radiation exposure by surrounding the exposed area with radiation protection devices, such as lead shields, or limiting the size of the x-ray beam
- Positioning radiographic equipment at the correct angle and height over the appropriate area of a patient's body
- Using instruments similar to a measuring tape, technologists may measure the thickness of the section to be radiographed and set controls on the machine to produce radiographs of the appropriate density, detail, and contrast
- Placing the x-ray film under the part of the patient's body to be examined and making the exposure; removing the film and developing it
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading radiology technician staffing agencies in the nation. Search our radiology jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem or direct hire radiology tech jobs.