Maxim Staffing Solutions is dedicated to providing a level of service to our clients that has paved the way to rewarding respiratory therapy job opportunities. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem, travel and direct hire Respiratory Therapist positions. As a Maxim employee you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide.
Apply for one of our respiratory therapy jobs today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Respiratory Therapist Jobs
A Respiratory Therapist provides respiratory/pulmonary therapy, management, rehabilitation, diagnostic evaluation, and direct care to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities that affect the pulmonary system. Job duties of a Respiratory Therapist may include:
- Performing focused interviews to identify specific patient needs
- Assessing signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data and information from health care members and documenting actual and/or potential diagnoses
- Planning for outcomes of care for those patients assigned
- Performing interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard
- Adhering to emergency, safety, and infection control procedures of the facility to which the respiratory care practitioner is assigned
- Promoting and participating in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications
- Reporting changes in the patient’s respiratory status to the Director/Supervisor of Respiratory Care Services, the nurse primarily responsible for the patient, and the Physician, as needed, and prior to leaving the facility
- Other duties as assigned
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading respiratory therapy staffing agencies in the nation. Search our respiratory therapist jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem or direct hire positions.