Maxim Staffing Solutions is dedicated to providing a level of service to our clients that has paved the way to rewarding speech therapist job opportunities in the field of speech pathology. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem and direct placement Speech Language Pathologist positions. As a Maxim employee you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide.
Apply for one of our speech therapy jobs today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Speech Pathology Jobs
In collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, a Speech Pathologist develops a plan of care for each speech pathology patient. They provide skilled speech pathology services to patients with speech, language and/or hearing deficits in accordance with Physician's orders. Job duties of a speech pathologist may include:
- Providing skilled speech therapy services/interventions in accordance with Physician orders
- Assessing patient needs; planning for, evaluating, and modifying care to meet goals of the speech therapy interventions
- Collaborating with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Instructing patient/family/caregivers on patient's total speech therapy program
- Advising consults and instructing members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions
- Observing and reporting patient progress and/or changes in patient status to Physician and appropriate multi-disciplinary team members
- Other duties as assigned
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading speech pathology staffing agencies in the nation. Search our speech therapy jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem or direct hire.