Maxim Healthcare is currently searching for Radiology Techs in the Searcy, AR area. This is going to be located at an Urgent Care clinig and will last for 4 weeks. We are lokoing for candidates that have atleast 1 year of experience and all licensure up to date.
If this is a position that you are interested in please send in your resume to email@example.com or give us a call at 901-415-6188.
We are looking forward to reviewing over your resumes!
• Performs all radiologic procedures which are offered by the department, following exam protocols on neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. Completes paperwork and computer related duties. Assists radiologists, staff physicians, and nursing and hospital personnel with radiological services.
• Maintains department facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
• Checks equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular daily basis.
• Keeps supplies current and replenished.
• Processes film, evaluates for technical quality and accurate patient identification and side labeling.
• Graduate of accredited Radiological Technology Program.
• Current ARRT license.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Prefer one year relevant experience as a radiology technician.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current CPR card.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: beam-restrictive, radiation exposure, x-ray, emergency, er, fluoroscopic, diagnostic, radiology, radiologist