An individual who possesses an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Addictions, Sociology, Social Work, Counseling, Nursing, or some other Human Development major. Also this person must have the required licensing/certification for the specific position if applicable. This job requires the employee to provide counseling to the stated patient population. This includes medical facilities, hospitals, clinics, and other organizations that are in need of assistance.
• Providing necessary counseling as required for the patient.
• Asses the patient’s psychosocial needs, and evaluate the progress with supervisor.
• Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
• Focus on assisting patient through discharge process of both in and out-patient treatment facilities as applicable.
• Utilizing a variety of therapy techniques and treatment plans.
• Facilitate patient progress and referrals with other agencies.
• Adhere to all Maxim policies and procedures when providing services to patients.
• Observe and report patient progress.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field.
• Current health certificate/physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
• Licensing/Certification according to state/facility requirement.
• Minimum of one year work experience, working with patients preferred.
• Reliable transportation.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening exam with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must meet all Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: counsel, therapy, psychological, psychologist, psychology, mental health, mental illness, counselor, therapist, social worker