Uses magnetic resonance imaging scanners and related equipment to capture specific images ordered by a physician to aid in patient diagnosis.
ASAP start through the end of August. 12pm – 8:30pm 5 days a week.
All travel benefits apply if you are over 50 miles from the facility ie. travel reimbursement, housing, and benefits.
• Performs MRI examinations of the brain, body, spine and extremities on patients of all ages effectively adjusting scanning parameters for different patient body habitus. Selects and modifies technical factors to enhance images; uses flare and SAT imaging techniques. Determines appropriate equipment for scanning up to but not limited to body coils.
• Must be able to closely follow a physician’s instructions, prepare and operate MRI equipment, position patients correctly and effectively record the requested diagnostic images.
• Other Duties As Assigned
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in the radiology field
• Registered with the ARRT; if required by state regulations or contract specification.
• One (1) one year of experience in related field preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successfully pass all Maxim screening exams with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must meet Maxim's pre-employment screening requirements.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: beam-restrictive, radiation exposure, x-ray, emergency, er, fluoroscopic, diagnostic, radiology, radiologist, MRI, MRI tech, diagnostic center, radiology tech