The Travel House Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and management of nursing department and also for achieving department goals and objectives.
• Provides guidance and supervision to staff.
• May handle grievance and/or appeal process.
• May coordinate and manage utilization review function ensuring accurate and timely prior authorizations.
• Responsible for process improvement implementation, quality initiatives, and daily operations of the department. Policies and procedures, CMS requirements, and NCQA/URAC/CMS requirements.
• May audit and must be in compliance with corporate, federal, and state policies, procedures, and confidentiality standards.
• Conducts analysis on department statistics and creates reports on the findings.
• May act as a liaison with internal departments, outside entities including; physicians, hospitals, healthcare vendors, social service agencies, member advocates, and regulatory agencies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of at least three (3) years experience in managed care preferred.
• Call center or Operations experience preferred.
• Successful completion of Maxim background screening and hiring process.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.