Maxim Staffing Solutions in Wilmington, DE is actively hiring Pharmacists for PRN hours in Delaware. We are currently seeking Pharmacists with retail experience for day shift hours any day throughout the week.
- Delaware Pharmacist license
- +1 years experience preferred
- Flexible schedule
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity please call 302-477-1301 and ask for Mike Jones to hear more.
Performs clinical and professional pharmaceutical work in the compounding and dispensing of drugs and IV supplies. Reviews prescriptions to assure accuracy. Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, and review and evaluate patient effectiveness. Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions. Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
• Prepares, fills and compounds drugs and IV orders by physicians and other authorized personnel/staff.
• Maintains narcotic inventory and records usage of all controlled substances and pharmaceuticals within the pharmacy. Properly stores biological, vaccines and serums.
• May provide specialized pharmaceutical services including, but not limited to, advising physicians on issues concerning drug therapy, the inherent toxicity of drugs and their side effects, as well as assisting in the prescription of appropriate doses.
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college of pharmacy required.
• Current registration/licensing to practice pharmacy issued by the state.
• One (1) year of experience working as a licensed pharmacist preferred.
• Current physical exam per state or contract regulations.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: Medical care, health, health care, pharmacy, drug, pharmaceutical, Phar, PharmD, RPh, registered pharmacist, APhA, American Pharmaceutical Association