The Vascular Technician will perform ultrasound examinations of the cerebral, peripheral, and abdominal vessels to assist the physician in the diagnosis of disorders affecting the circulation.
• May perform therapeutic procedures, such as pseudo aneurysm compression.
• Records and maintains test data and prepares preliminary interpretations of test results.
• Performs a variety of tasks under general supervision.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s Degree (or equivalent).
• Successful completion of the national exam given by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
• Current registration as a Registered Vascular Technician (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
• Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Must possess a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
• Current CPR Card.
• Current Health Certificate (per contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening test(s) with a score of 80% or greater.
• Successful completion of Maxim’s background screening process.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.