-Licensed PTA needed with geriatric experience, dealing with Ortho, knees and hips.
-Dalton, GA area.
-Temp to Permanent employment.
-If you are interested, please either attach a resume to online Application, or e-mail a resume directly to Travis Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist.
• Responds to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist.
• Implements and modifies the patient's physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision.
• Monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during treatment sessions as necessary.
• Graduate from an approved PTA school and holds a current Physical Therapist Assistant License for the state in which he/she practices.
• Function with a minimum of 35% of RPT supervision.
• Current health certificate.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current CPR card.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening test with a score of 80% or greater.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: physical education, training, exercise, trainer, fitness, medical, medical care, health, health care, PTA, PT assistant, american physical therapy association, APTA