-Licensed PT needed with geriatric experience, dealing with Ortho, knees and hips.
-Dalton, GA area.
-Temp to Permanent employment.
-If you are interested, please either attach a resume to online Application, or e-mail a resume directly to Travis Brooks at email@example.com for more information.
• Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders
• Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
• Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
• Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist
• Preferred minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or home health agency in the past two years preferred
• Current CPR card
• Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical care, health, health care, physical therapy, manual therapy, orthopedic, PT, P.T., acute care, rehabilitation, PTA, american physical therapy association, APTA, RPT, register physical therapy