Provides medical services to patients under the direction of a physician; collects and documents patient data, conducts diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, orders and schedules laboratory studies and provides professional consultations and direct patient care services.
Maxim Staffing Solutions currently has PA openings in the Atlanta and surrounding areas. Please see below for further information:
-2+ years of recent PA experience in Vascular Surgery setting required
-varied shifts, plus call available
-temp to perm contracts available
If you are interested in healthcare job opportunities with Maxim or know of anyone who may be, please visit us online, submit an online application, call Betsy Poe at 443-860-5539, or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com.
Maxim's employees are our greatest asset in making us a leader in the healthcare industry. If you choose to work with Maxim, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401(k)
- Weekly Paychecks and Direct Deposit
- Competitive Wages
- Contract, Temp-to-Perm, Travel, and Direct Hire
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Assistance 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
• Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist physician in diagnosing medical and surgical problems and prescribing necessary treatment and services for quality patient care; record the normal and abnormal data for review by the physician.
• Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patient's record; write progress notes and narrative discharge summaries; prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings. Order and schedule laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
• Bachelor's Degree in Health Science field preferred, may be required by state regulations or contract specifications
• Certified as a Physician's Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants preferred; may be required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• One (1) one year of experience as a Physician's Assistant strongly preferred
• BCLS certified required.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: r.n., rn, registered nurse, nursing, er, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n., icu, i.c.u., E.R., PA, PAC, physician assistant certified, AAPA, american academy of physician assistants