Telemetry / Monitor Technician – (MT) - Several Positions
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Back to listing page
• Currently hiring Tele-techs for the VA.
• Several Full-Time Positions.
• Please send your resume to email@example.com
• Call 855-217-7140
• Please know if hired the Veteran's Administration will have a separate and additional credentialing process from Maxim Healthcare's credentialing process.
The monitor technician performs indirect patient care by monitoring the patient’s electrical cardiac rhythm via hard cable or telemetry EKG units. The MT will identify, assess, and document EKG rhythm strips while maintaining open lines of communication with appropriate healthcare professionals.
• Identify normal and abnormal EKG rhythm pattern.
• Assess and document EKG rhythm abnormalities. Notify appropriate healthcare professional in a timely manner.
• Place patients on monitoring system according to facility’s policy and procedures.
• Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Monitor Technician certification.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Prefer one year of monitor technician acute care hospital clinical experience within the last three years.
• Current CPR card.
• Current PPD or Chest x-Ray.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening test with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must meet all of Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.