Maxim Staffing Solutions is currently hiring 2 Illinois Navigator / In-Person Counselors to travel between Wil, DuPage and Cook counties.
- Will be traveling between Will, DuPage and Cook counties so a CAR, LICENSE and VALID INSURANCE is required
- Mileage will be reimbursed
- MUST be Bilingual in Spanish
- MUST have State and/or Federal Navigating the Marketplace Certification.
If you are interested in this position please contact Rebecca Tolles, Professional Recruiter, at email@example.com or 312-577-7350. If you are interested in this position don’t hesitate to apply today. Send your resume directly to Rebecca.
Description: Provides information and assistance to individuals, families and small businesses seeking to enroll in new health coverage options and affordability programs made available through the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
1. Answers basic questions about health insurance, guides Illinois residents through the application process for Qualified Health Plans (offered by private insurers through the Illinois Health Insurance Marketplace), tax credits and cost sharing reductions, and assists residents in enrolling in the Illinois Health Insurance Marketplace.
2. Pre-screens clients (individuals and families) for Medicaid benefit eligibility based upon income and expanded Medicaid program requirements. If client is eligible, assists with application process and documentation.
3. Provides assistance to communities through participation in outreach activities by traveling to community- and government-based organizations, churches, social services agencies and businesses, with special focus on low-income and underserved populations.
4. Participates in initial and ongoing training and program certification, as needed.
5. Meet regular enrollment benchmarks and adhere to regular reporting requirements.
6. Provides translation for clients and staff as requested and appropriate.
7. Initiates communication with supervisor to ensure an efficient use of available work time; works in assigned and designated areas
8. Participates in meetings and is responsible for information covered at meetings if unable to attend.
9. Must follow state IPC guidelines and requirements
10. Follows established guidelines for use and/or disclosure of protected health information, and immediately report any breaches of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) rules according to protocol.
11. Must follow established standards of conduct and dress code.
12. Must sign and adhere to confidentiality statement.
13. All other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, required.
2. Experience in a customer service role, medical office and/or experience with health insurance plans, preferred.
3. Bi-lingual for reading, writing and speaking Spanish Required.
4. Must have State and/or Federal Navigating the Marketplace Certification.
5. Be available to work evenings and weekends and is flexible with scheduling.
6. Must pass background check.
7. Effective organization skills.
8. Excellent computer skills and ability to navigate the internet.
9. Maintains current Illinois state driver’s license; maintains reliable transportation, maintains valid auto insurance.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements:
1. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
2. Ability to drive and have regular access to a car.
3. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer.
4. Ability to sit for prolong periods of time.
• Providing necessary counseling as required for the patient.
• Asses the patient’s psychosocial needs, and evaluate the progress with supervisor.
• Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
• Focus on assisting patient through discharge process of both in and out-patient treatment facilities as applicable.
• Utilizing a variety of therapy techniques and treatment plans.
• Facilitate patient progress and referrals with other agencies.
• Adhere to all Maxim policies and procedures when providing services to patients.
• Observe and report patient progress.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field.
• Current health certificate/physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
• Licensing/Certification according to state/facility requirement.
• Minimum of one year work experience, working with patients preferred.
• Reliable transportation.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening exam with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must meet all Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: counsel, therapy, psychological, psychologist, psychology, mental health, mental illness, counselor, therapist, social worker