Maxim Staffing Solutions is currently seeking full-time Pharmacy Techs for our Allied Health Branch! Candidates must be Illinois State Licensed Pharm Techs. New graduates are welcome to apply. Please send your resume to Rebecca Tolles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is responsible for overall coordination and processing of new patient medication orders and reorders. This includes verifying/reverifying insurance benefits; translating and entering new or refill prescriptions into the pharmacy information system; communicating and collecting copay amounts; obtaining authorizations/reauthorizations; and screening, identifying, resolving or deferring orders that have accounts receivable or clinical problems. This individual works with both internal and external customers to ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner and meet all financial and clinical requirements prior to fulfillment.
• Can prepare, package, and distribute medications prescribed by physicians.
• Completes paperwork and computer related duties.
• Assists pharmacists, physicians, nursing and clinical personnel with pharmacy services.
• Maintains department facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
• Checks equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular daily basis.
• Keeps supplies current and replenished.
• Processes prescriptions, evaluates for quality and accurate patient identification and side labeling.
• High School diploma or its equivalent certification.
• Graduate of accredited Pharmacy Technology Program preferred.
• PTCB or NPTA license preferred.
• Minimum of one year relevant experience preferred.
• Current Health Certificate per contract or state specific regulation.
• Current PPD or Chest X-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Pharmacy, pharmacy tech, drug, medication, pharmacy technician, prescription, secretarial, administrative, clerical, clerk, admin., receptionist, assistant, data entry, data-entry, front-desk, secretary, front desk