Several Full Time permanent opening for a local Insurance Company in downtown Chicago for Program Coordinators.
Position is Monday through Friday 8a-5p.
Must have the following to qualify:
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of recent managed care or physician office experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Apply online for immediate consideration.
• Compile and inventory incoming data and information
• Tracking and maintaining document requests
• Identifying resources needed for document coordination
• Preparation of records for review
• Direct activities of administrative support for data and document inventory
• Associate or Bachelors degree in applicable field
• Able to read and write the English language proficiently
• Ability to think independently with outcome
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: business analysis, planning, management, coordination, coordinating, budget, cost benefit, cost/benefit