Full Time Occupational Therapist for Home Health positions throughout Lafayette, Indiana.
-Active Indiana License
-2 years of home health experience
For immediate consideration apply online or submit your resume to Mark Kalmbach, Professional Recruiter at email@example.com today!
• Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of Occupational Therapy Interventions.
• Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
• Instructs patient/family/caregivers on patient's total occupational therapy program.
• Graduated from a school of Occupational Therapy accredited with the American Occupational Therapy Association and the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association preferred.
• Maintains certification through the American Occupational Therapy Certification Board preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or Home Health agency in the past two (2) years preferred.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: physical therapy, manual therapy, orthopedic, PT P.T., acute care, rehabilitation, COTRL, OT, occupational therapy, rehabilitation