An echo cardiographer is needed to utilize ultrasound equipment in order to obtain images for rendering a diagnosis on patients. Echo cardiographer will be responsible for operating diagnostic ultrasound equipment and producing diagnostic imaging for a physician to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with cardiac disease.
• Performs diagnostic cardiovascular and echocardiography ultrasound examinations according to Department procedures.
• Locates and records internal elements of the body, including blood vessels and organs, and identifies any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant condition.
• Performs imaging and non-imaging cardiovascular evaluations, including exercise tolerance tests, Holter monitoring, event recorders, electrocardiograms, stress tests, and transesophageal echocardiography.
• Adjusts equipment and calms patient to eliminate test artifacts.
• Monitors the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes.
• An Associate’s Degree or experience in a related field preferred and/or per state requirements.
• One (1) year of experience as an ultrasound technician preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Must meet Maxim's pre-employment screening requirements.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: echocardiogram, ECG technologist, special procedures, echocardiography