Multiple Regular Shifts for CRT & RRT.
Build your own Schedule. Days, Afternoons, Evenings, Weekends, 8's & 12'a
TWO (2) years experience required.
Send your resume to Merizza at email@example.com
Call Merizza at 763-308-2087
The Respiratory Therapy Practitioner provides respiratory/pulmonary therapy, management, rehabilitation, diagnostic evaluation, and direct care to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities, which affect the pulmonary system.
• Adheres to established policies and procedures of the facility to which the respiratory care practitioner is assigned.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential diagnoses.
• Plans for outcomes of care for those patients assigned.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Adheres to emergency, safety and infection control procedures of the facility to which the respiratory care practitioner is assigned.
• Promotes and participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications.
• Reports changes in the patient’s respiratory status to the Director/Supervisor of Respiratory Care Services, the nurse primarily responsible for the patient, and the physician, as needed, and prior to leaving the facility.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Respiratory Care Practitioner verification license for the state in which he/she practices.
• Prefer one year of respiratory therapy acute care hospital clinical experience within the last three years.
• Current CPR card.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Successful completion of Maxim Staffing Solutions testing process.
• Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.