Perform a variety of complex specialized tasks eminent in operating radiographic equipment to perform vascular and neuron-radiology angiographic and interventional procedures.
• CT Techs/Rad Tech
• Long-term employment opportunity; full time and part time positions available
• We offer Competitive rates
Contact Ashley Catalan, Professional Recruiter for further details today.
• Perform complex specialized tasks associated with the operation of radiographic equipment to make special study radiographs of designated body portions in accordance with radiation safety procedures.
• Position patients; immobilize as necessary.
• Assist radiologist during angiographic and interventional procedures.
• Operate fluoroscopic equipment.
• Position patients for rapid sequence filming during contrast media administration.
• Set up sterile trays and other equipment practicing sterile technique.
• Assist radiologist during procedure to include handling of instruments, operating and monitoring equipment, calling out equipment readings; alerting physician to changes in patient condition.
• Scrub to assist with passage of catheters/guide wires.
• Load power injectors with contrast media; prepare for injection.
• Process film, collate in sequence and label appropriately. Maintain film archival system.
• Schedule patient procedures from referring physician's offices.
• Charge patients for procedures and supplies
• Maintain patient records and statistical data.
• Coordinate scheduling and patient flow;
• Adheres to all Maxim and worksite rules, policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Successful Completion of a 24-mnth AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology
• Current state licensure or certification, if required by state regulations or contract specifications
• One (1) year experience in Interventional Radiology preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successfully pass all Maxim screening exams with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must meet Maxim's pre-employment screening requirements.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.