We are looking for full time Rad techs for contracted positions in Syracuse.
The radiologic technologist is responsible for performing radiographic examinations under the direction of departmental radiologists. The technologist will greet the patient, explain to them the examination they are about to undergo, position the patient, set the proper exposure factors in order to obtain the required quality radiograph. The technologist will also practice appropriate radiation safety and protection to assure that patients do not undergo undue radiation exposure. Technologist will also have a sufficient knowledge base to operate imaging equipment efficiently and effectively in order to obtain quality studies and to report any malfunctions with equipment to immediate supervisor. They will also be responsible for processing films, inputting information into the Radiology Information System for documentation and billing purposes. This position will also be responsible for the proper use of imaging equipment and following department procedures.
This position requires a minimum of one (1) year experience as a radiologic technologist.
If you are interested in this position please contact:
• Performs all radiologic procedures which are offered by the department, following exam protocols on neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. Completes paperwork and computer related duties. Assists radiologists, staff physicians, and nursing and hospital personnel with radiological services.
• Maintains department facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
• Checks equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular daily basis.
• Keeps supplies current and replenished.
• Processes film, evaluates for technical quality and accurate patient identification and side labeling.
• Graduate of accredited Radiological Technology Program.
• Current ARRT license.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Prefer one year relevant experience as a radiology technician.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current CPR card.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: beam-restrictive, radiation exposure, x-ray, emergency, er, fluoroscopic, diagnostic, radiology, radiologist