Operate electrocardiograph equipment to record the electromotive variations in heart muscle actions; assist in the coding, filing, and distribution of EKG data. Perform as a member of the cardiac arrest team, obtaining ECG record of events; assist emergency situations by initiating and/or assisting in emergency procedures prescribed by hospital policies.
Maxim is actively seeking certified EKG Tech's and/or LPNs with EKG certification for a full time temp-to-perm assignment!
o EKG certified
o 1-2 year experience working directly with EKGs
o Hospital experience is preferred
o Full time hours, dayshift or nightshift available!
o Pay $15-$20/hr (depending on experience)
o Health, dental, vision benefits available after 30 days of maintaining full time status
Interested? Send over a resume as soon as possible to ColumbusStaffing@maxhealth.com or give us a call at 614-986-3001 to speak with one of our recruiters!
• Operate electrocardiograph equipment to record the electromotive variations in heart muscle actions.
• Prepare patient for electrocardiogram by explaining testing procedures and fastening electrodes to specific areas of arms, legs, and chest.
• Enter patient information into electrocardiograph including history number and patient's name.
• Remove electrodes; add billing charge to requisition slip; review electrocardiogram for technical acceptability and rate.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• One (1) year of experience as an EKG Technician preferred.
• Appropriate Licensure or Certification; if required by state regulations or contract specifications
• Current BLS card.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: echocardiogram, special procedures, echocardiography, ECG technologist, encephalogram