Maxim Staffing Solutions is actively seeking experienced Phlebotomists for hospital work opportunities in the Lima area!
• 1-2 years of inpatient Phlebotomy experience
• Hospital/trauma experience is strongly preferred
• Must have a flexible schedule / be willing to work weekends
Job Amenities/Employee Incentives:
• Full time hours available (40 hours per week) - 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
• Part time hours available - 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
• Pay - $12/hr
• Benefits available: Health, Dental, Vision
• Visit our website or send over an updated resume directly to Brian at email@example.com
• For more information please feel free to reach out to me directly at 614-986-3001
• Assembles equipment, such as tourniquet, needles, and disposable containers for needles, blood collection devices, gauze, cotton, and alcohol on work tray, according to requirements for specified tests or procedures.
• Verifies or records identity of patient or donor and converses with patient or donor to allay fear of procedure.
• Applies tourniquet to arm, locates accessible vein, swabs puncture area with antiseptic, and inserts needle into vein to draw blood into collection tube or bag.
• Withdraws needle, applies treatment to puncture site, and labels and stores blood container for subsequent processing.
• High School diploma or its equivalent.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Successful completion of Phlebotomist training with subsequent certification as a Phlebotomist.
• Minimum of one year relevant experience preferred.
• Current PPD or Chest X-ray.
• Current CPR card
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, phlebotomist, phlebotomy, blood, blood collection, blood bank, laboratory