We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Sterile Processing Technician/Surgical Technician in Cincinnati, Ohio for a State and Federal Facility.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, with a variety of shifts.
Applying candidates should have their certification and be willing to provide proof.
The minimum amount of experience for this opening will be 3 years. Candidates with anything less than 3 years of experience are not encouraged to apply.
In addition, the applying candidate must be willing to provide 3 professional references.
Job requirements include the ability to safely move heavy trays and equipment, lift up to 50 pounds, stand for 8 hours for a shift if necessary.
Apply today and contact Avi Villones at 412-888-0633 to confirm the receipt of your application and resume.
For immediate consideration, send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Places equipment and supplies in operating room and arranges instruments, according to instructions.
• Assists team members to place and position patient on table.
• Scrubs arms and hands and dons gown and gloves.
• Aids team to don gowns and gloves.
• Maintains supply of fluids, such as plasma, saline, blood, and glucose for use during operation.
• High School diploma or its equivalent.
• Graduated from an accredited Surgical Technologist training program with subsequent certification in surgical technology.
• (Tissue Processing Technologist – only) Prefer a degree in biology related field which includes a degree /certification as a Surgical Technologist.
• Current CPR card.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, surgical assistant, OR, operating room, surgical, surgery, surgical tech, OR assistant, operating room assistant, ST, AST, association of surgical technologists, CST, certified surgical technologist