Maxim Staffing has an opening for an experienced Cardiovascular Tech. This position is for a contract in a Tulsa hospital. We are seeking an All-Start Cardiovascular Tech who can provide support to these patients in need. The ideal candidate needs at least one (1) year of experience and be RCIS certified. This contract will be on the Day shift. This is open to Local candidates as well as Travelers. If you are interested please send your CV/Resume to Justin at email@example.com with any inquiries or call 918-280-9697 for more information.
• Preparing adolescent through geriatric patients for acute, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures in cardiology, radiology and electrophysiology.
• Assisting physicians with all procedures.
• Uses knowledge of cardiac function patterns to evaluate results observed
• Associates Degree in Cardiovascular Technology or Health Science preferred
• One (1) year of experience in performing cardiovascular tests preferred
• Successfully pass all Maxim screening exams with a score of 80% or greater
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: beam-restrictive, radiation exposure, x-ray, emergency, er, fluoroscopic, diagnostic, radiology, radiologist, medical, medical care, health, health care, cardiovascular, American Heart Association, AHA, CV Tech