Recruitment Services is hiring Pharmacists in Oklahoma City.
Applicants must possess:
Oklahoma Pharmacist License in good standing
May consider new grads for this project
Experience working with a PBM company or managed healthcare system is preferred
Computer proficiency required including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
Strong customer service orientation and commitment to professionalism
Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Drug screen required
• Prepares, fills and compounds drugs and IV orders by physicians and other authorized personnel/staff.
• Maintains narcotic inventory and records usage of all controlled substances and pharmaceuticals within the pharmacy. Properly stores biological, vaccines and serums.
• May provide specialized pharmaceutical services including, but not limited to, advising physicians on issues concerning drug therapy, the inherent toxicity of drugs and their side effects, as well as assisting in the prescription of appropriate doses.
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college of pharmacy required.
• Current registration/licensing to practice pharmacy issued by the state.
• One (1) year of experience working as a licensed pharmacist preferred.
• Current physical exam per state or contract regulations.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: Medical care, health, health care, pharmacy, drug, pharmaceutical, Phar, PharmD, RPh, registered pharmacist, APhA, American Pharmaceutical Association