Certified Physical Therapy Assistant Wanted Immediately!
We are currently seeking a Certified Physical Therapist Assistant to work within public schools in the Greater Pittsburgh. You will be working with children with special needs within a school setting.
The position is Monday-Friday coordinating with school start times and end times (normally 8:00AM-3:00PM); however, the start time/end time is flexible.
This is a 6 month contract position with a possibility of permanent placement in the future.
Experience working with children, or in pediatrics is not required, but is preferred.
Clinical supervision is provided by the Physical Therapist(s).
This position will require travel between schools, but typically within a 5-10 mile radius.
If you have a passion to work with children, this could be the perfect position for you!
Start Date: Immediate
If qualified and interested, please contact us directly at 412-808-1035 and ask for Andrew Kuhn. We look forward to hearing from you!
For immediate consideration, email an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist.
• Responds to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist.
• Implements and modifies the patient's physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision.
• Monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during treatment sessions as necessary.
• Graduate from an approved PTA school and holds a current Physical Therapist Assistant License for the state in which he/she practices.
• Function with a minimum of 35% of RPT supervision.
• Current health certificate.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current CPR card.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening test with a score of 80% or greater.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: physical education, training, exercise, trainer, fitness, medical, medical care, health, health care, PTA, PT assistant, american physical therapy association, APTA