Maxim Staffing is seeking experienced Med Tech’s in the Nashville, Tn area for a full time position. This opportunity will be 5 days a week either working 2nd or 3rd shift and NOT be required to work weekends.
• 2-3 years of Med Tech experience within the past year
• ASCP or AMT Certified
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must be comfortable working 2nd or 3rd shift
If you meet or know someone who meets these requirements who is looking for a full time Med Tech opportunity have them reach me at Nashville@maximstaffing.com with their resume attached. I look forward to speaking with you.
• Performs specimen collection and processing duties as needed or assigned
• Performs routine and special laboratory tests; analyzes human fluid samples on advanced analytical equipment or by using lower-tech analytic techniques available to the clinical laboratory, such as manual white blood cell differentials, bone marrow counts, and analysis via microscopy.
• Monitors, screens, and troubleshoots any analytical device responsible for deriving critical patient information. These tasks include calibrations, quality control, run-by-run assessment, instrument maintenance, statistical control of observed data, and recording of normal operations.
• Bachelor's degree in science, biology or other related field is strongly preferred and/or required per state regulations.
• Successful completion of a Medical Technologist program that is accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education (CAHEA); or equivalent training.
• At least 1 year of experience in a facility or a related field preferred.
• Current BLS card if required via contract or state requirement.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: biological, laboratory, microscope, Med Tech, certified medical technologist, certified med tech