Maxim Seattle is hiring an experienced Surgical Tech who is interested a 13 week contract in Edmonds, WA.
Maxim Staffing is the nation’s largest privately owned staffing company with offices nationwide. Our Seattle office specializes in placing Allied Health professionals in Per Diem, Contract, and Temp-Perm opportunities within a variety of Hospitals, Clinics and other facilities!
Hours would be 7:00a to 3:00p Monday-Friday and include call on a rotating schedule. Specialties preferred: General Surgery, Ortho and OB/GYN cases. EPIC system experience preferred.
• Surgical Tech 13 week contract
• Edmonds, WA
• WA State Surgical Tech Registration
• Shift: Days 7a to 3p with Call (rotating schedule)
• Start: ASAP!
Candidates will need an active WA state license, proof of current TB status, and BLS will be required before start date.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity or in just hearing more about what opportunities Maxim has to offer, please reply to email@example.com with your most updated resume. Additional information can be provided at 206-729-7315!
Tyler Theriault – Healthcare Recruiter
Maxim Staffing – Seattle, WA
• Places equipment and supplies in operating room and arranges instruments, according to instructions.
• Assists team members to place and position patient on table.
• Scrubs arms and hands and dons gown and gloves.
• Aids team to don gowns and gloves.
• Maintains supply of fluids, such as plasma, saline, blood, and glucose for use during operation.
• High School diploma or its equivalent.
• Graduated from an accredited Surgical Technologist training program with subsequent certification in surgical technology.
• (Tissue Processing Technologist – only) Prefer a degree in biology related field which includes a degree /certification as a Surgical Technologist.
• Current CPR card.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, surgical assistant, OR, operating room, surgical, surgery, surgical tech, OR assistant, operating room assistant, ST, AST, association of surgical technologists, CST, certified surgical technologist