Maxim Seattle is hiring an experienced Operating Room/Surgical Physician Assistant who is interested a 13 week contract in Albany, OR.
Maxim Staffing is the nation’s largest privately owned staffing company with offices nationwide. Our Seattle office specializes in placing Allied Health professionals in Per Diem, Contract, and Temp-Perm opportunities within a variety of Hospitals, Clinics and other facilities!
Operating Room/Surgical PA. Facility runs 6 rooms daily and skills need to include Ortho, urology, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery etc.
Hours would be Monday-Friday during usual operating hours with expected 1-2 call shifts during the week (3pm-7am) and every other weekend call from Friday afternoon to Monday morning.
• PA 13 week contract
• OR State License Required (quick turnaround for interested candidates)
• Shift: Days with Call 1-2 days per Week (3p – 7a) and Every Other Weekend
• Start: ASAP!
Candidates will need an active WA state license, proof of current TB status, and BLS will be required before start date.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity or in just hearing more about what opportunities Maxim has to offer, please reply to email@example.com with your most updated resume. Additional information can be provided at 206-729-7315!
Tyler Theriault – Healthcare Recruiter
Maxim Staffing – Seattle, WA
• Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist physician in diagnosing medical and surgical problems and prescribing necessary treatment and services for quality patient care; record the normal and abnormal data for review by the physician.
• Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patient's record; write progress notes and narrative discharge summaries; prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings. Order and schedule laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
• Bachelor's Degree in Health Science field preferred, may be required by state regulations or contract specifications
• Certified as a Physician's Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants preferred; may be required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• One (1) one year of experience as a Physician's Assistant strongly preferred
• BCLS certified required.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: r.n., rn, registered nurse, nursing, er, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n., icu, i.c.u., E.R., PA, PAC, physician assistant certified, AAPA, american academy of physician assistants