Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking qualified, hardworking healthcare and administrative professionals to support a prospective emergency humanitarian aid program in Syracuse, NY and Watertown, NY
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical staffing, and wellness services across the United States. With over 25 years of experience in delivering quality patient care, we strive to be a partner, provider, and employer of choice for caregivers, patients, and customers. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has made Maxim one of the most dependable healthcare companies in the industry.
Registered Nurse RN
• Assist with routine and daily medical needs of the children.
• Refer children, as needed, to hospital or medial specialist.
• 20 staff for every 500 children
• Spanish language proficiency
• Licensed in the state of service
• Clean criminal background check;
• Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check
• Registered nurses are needed on-site at all times.
• In an emergency center, nurses work from a 12-hour shift from 8:00-8:00.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact email@example.com, 866-401-5586, or apply online!