Maxim Government Services is searching for qualified Registered Nurses (RN) for our client, the Richmond Veterans Affairs Medical Center in the Operating Room. The VA Medical Center is located at 1201 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA 23249.
Schedules vary, and may include Monday-Friday 8 hour day shifts, or weekday and weekend shift either 8 or 12 evening/night shifts.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Courtney Hetzer at 855-214-9113 or email your resume to email@example.com!
Operating Room duties include but not limited to:
• Competency in applying the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementing, evaluating) to the provision of perioperative care for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
• Competency in scrub and/or circulating skills for major and minor surgical procedures.
• Have a minimum of 12 months full-time experience within the last three years working in the respective specialty.
• Have a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any one of the 50 States.
• Maintain certification in BLS and ACLS.
• Ability to provide exceptional patient care in a collaborative work environment.
The following benefits are offered with employment:
• Paid Federal Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Welfare Benefits, if applicable
• 401K Savings Plan
• Direct Deposit
• Competitive Wages