Maxim Staffing Solutions is dedicated to providing a level of service to our clients that has paved the way to rewarding physical therapist and physical therapy assistant job opportunities. We offer contract, temp-to-perm, per diem and direct hire assignments to Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants. As a Maxim employee you can enjoy working with a variety of patients in some of the most prestigious medical facilities nationwide.
Apply for one of our physical therapy jobs today or read below to see some of the opportunities we offer.
Physical Therapist Jobs
In collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, a Registered Physical Therapist develops a plan of care for each physical therapy patient and provides skilled physical services in accordance with Physician orders. Job duties of a physical therapist may include:
- Planning and administering treatment programs to assist patients with various mental and physical disabilities
- Providing services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease
- Restoring, maintaining and promoting the overall fitness and health of patients
- Assessing patient needs, planning for, evaluating, and modifying care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborating with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Instructing patient/family/caregivers on patient’s total physical therapy program
- Advising, consulting, and instructing members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific physical therapy modalities
- Observing and reporting patient progress and/or changes in patient status to Physician and appropriate multi-disciplinary team members
Physical Therapist Assistant
A Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), also known as a Physical Therapy Aide, works under general supervision of the Registered Physical Therapist or Licensed Physical Therapist (RPT/LPT), and assists in meeting the needs of the patient. Job duties of a physical therapist assistant may include:
- Providing skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with Physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist
- Responding to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist
- Implementing and modifying the patient’s physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision
- Monitoring patient responses to treatments and modifying it during treatment sessions as necessary
- Regularly collaborating with the RPT; reporting progress and/or changes in patient status
- Documenting all patient care and communication
- Other duties as assigned
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading physical therapy staffing agencies in the nation. Search our physical therapy jobs for available contract, temp-to-perm, per diem or direct hire physical therapist jobs and physical therapist assistant jobs.