Are you a teacher, therapist, or nurse in search of a new role? Maxim Healthcare Staffing’s career site launched just in time for you to find your next position. We have openings for both clinical and non-clinical positions within schools and other educational facilities.
Our non-clinical positions include teachers, special education specialists, and support staff for schools. If you’re a new graduate looking to start your career as a teacher, our amazing Recruiters are ready to help you find the perfect fit and help you every step of the way.
- General education teachers
- Special education teachers
- Substitute teachers
- Instructional assistants
- Administrative and back office roles
- Maintenance workers
- Nutritional staff
By providing students with tailored care in schools, young people will gain the skills they need to be successful in the classroom and beyond. Our Maxim team works with educational facilities to place specialists in roles where they can make the most significant impact.
- Speech-language pathologists, including speech-language pathologist assistants (SLPAs)and those in their clinical fellowship year (CFY)
- Occupational therapists and certified occupational therapy assistants (COTAs)
- Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants (PTAs)
- Board-certified behavior analysts
- Behavior technicians, including registered behavior technicians (RBTs) and certified behavioral technicians (CBTs)
Mental Health Services
- School psychologists
- Social workers
- School nurses, including certified school nurses (CSNs), registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and licensed vocational nurses (LVNs)
- 1:1 nursing positions, including RNs, LPNs, and LVNs
We believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and offer a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Rely on Maxim Healthcare Staffing for a Career in Healthcare and Education
Are you ready to get started on the next chapter in your career? Search for your next role on our new jobs site today!