Contrary to what it may seem, summer can be a very busy time for schools. With students out of the classroom, there are a lot of extra tasks that need to be completed and one of the most important is ensuring your school has the right staff in place. That’s where staffing agencies, like Maxim Staffing, can step in to help your school system. Whether you are looking for teachers or a variety of clinical support staff, Maxim Staffing has the resources available to ensure your school finds candidates who are a perfect fit.
TIPS FOR HIRING SCHOOL STAFF USING A STAFFING AGENCY
If you’re a school that’s looking to hire school-based professionals for an upcoming school year, a staffing agency can be a valuable resource. They can help you save time and money, find the right people for the job, and get the hiring process started quickly.
These are a few tips to keep in mind when working with a staffing agency to hire school-based professionals:
- Be clear about your needs: The more specific you can be about the skills and experience you’re looking for, the better.
- Provide as much information as possible about your school: This will help the staffing agency match candidates that are a good fit with your school.
- Be prepared to act quickly: Once you’ve found a candidate that you’re interested in, be prepared to move quickly. The best candidates often get hired quickly.
- Ask questions: Don’t be afraid to ask the staffing agency questions about the candidates they’re sending you. This will help you make sure that you’re getting the right person for the job.
- Trust the staffing agency: The staffing agency has a vested interest in finding you the right candidate. They have a network of qualified candidates and they know the education industry. Trust their expertise and let them help you find the right person for the job.
BENEFITS OF USING A STAFFING AGENCY
There are many benefits of using a staffing agency, like Maxim Staffing, to hire professionals for an upcoming school year. Whether your school system is having trouble finding qualified candidates, or you need help with the hiring and onboarding process, Maxim Staffing is here for you.
Some of the benefits of working with a staffing agency include:
- Access to a wider pool of candidates: Staffing agencies have access to a wider pool of candidates than schools do on their own, which means that they can find candidates with the specific skills and experience that your schools need.
- Screen candidates: Staffing agencies have the experience and expertise to screen candidates for specific skills and experience. This saves your school time and effort, and it helps to ensure that they’re hiring the right people for the job.
- Negotiate salaries and benefits: Agencies can also negotiate salaries and benefits, which can also save you school time and money. They also have the experience to know what is a fair salary and benefits package for a particular position.
- Provide support: Working with a staffing agency means that your school will receive support throughout the entire hiring process, which can help with making the right hiring decisions to meet your needs.
- Faster hiring process: Staffing agencies can help schools expedite the hiring process. This is important for schools that need to fill positions quickly for an upcoming school year.
In addition, one of the biggest benefits of working with Maxim Staffing is that schools can get peace of mind by knowing that they are working with a reputable agency that can take care of the entire hiring process, from finding candidates to onboarding them once they are hired.
This includes providing training to new hires, to ensure that they are fully prepared for their job duties prior to starting. The topics covered in our trainings include job expectations, common medical diagnoses, classifications of a school nurse, student safety, health assessments, universal precautions, medication management, and documentation.
PARTNER WITH MAXIM STAFFING TO FIND SCHOOL STAFF
Maxim Staffing prides itself on bringing over 30 years of staffing experience to the Education Space. Our local footprint and experience in staffing allows us to connect school systems to nearby candidates looking for jobs through a single point of contact in each community. Maxim Staffing has more than 65 local offices that proudly serve more than 1,500 educational institutions across the country, so you can be sure that we have the experience and resources necessary to find the types of candidates you are looking for.
Additionally, Maxim Staffing offers a wide range of benefits for your prospective employees, including:
- Competitive pay with weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plans
- Awards and recognition opportunities
If you are a school system or administrator looking for qualified staff members, you can rely on Maxim Staffing! Explore how we can help your school with its staffing need ahead of the upcoming school year.